Five Part Dissonance
|Work In Progress|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Eric Sears, Arthur Miller, Avery Hart, Paul Mantell, F. Murray Abraham, Annalee Jefferies, Joe Frank|
|Improv Actors, Sound Effects, Absurd Monologue, Live, 1 hour|
|Followed by:||Emerald Isle|
Let me begin by asking you a question.
- A panel discussion about esp: learning esp, picking up on thoughts, an esp demonstration, psychodynamic juggling.
- Communication throughout history, smoke signals, heliography, semaphore, alpine horns, speaking tubes.
- Traveling in search of death and shaving.
- Drum solo.
- Panicked man begs "don't make me do it" accompanied by a bizarre moaning soundtrack.
- Panel discussion: falling asleep while falling asleep.
- A man moans and strains while a woman giggles.
- Being buried alive.
- A woman moans.
- Joe talks about seeing a beautiful woman in an elevator.
- Life as here and there and this and that, trying to get there, freedom and slavery, looking in the mirror and shaving.
- Joe describes his favorite TV detective program against a live percussive background before an audience: seeing the actor on a talk show, neighbors are baffled by a nice guy who shoots strangers from his window, Joe is a nice guy except when driving, he seeks out the film star in order to attack him, befriends him, and becomes trapped in a television program,
- nihilism, immortality in the past, discordant stuff.
- A man's shoelaces are tied together and he's abducted by aliens from a planet that plays mahjong and feed him opium.
- The talking drum.
- Looking for a hotel where one had been as a child.
- Gravely distorted voice of an elevator operator.
Please see guidelines on commentary and share your personal thoughts in this section.