In The Middle Of Nowhere (Part 2)
|Work In Progress|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Tim Jerome, Larry Block, Arthur Miller, Nick Ullett, Laura Esterman, Ryan Cutrona|
|Scripted Actors, 1 hour|
|Preceded by:||In The Middle Of Nowhere (Part 1)|
|Followed by:||In The Middle Of Nowhere (Part 3)|
"All these morphines and pain killers, they didn't touch my body"
Cast of characters
- An unnamed prospector (Nick Ullett)
- Bud (Larry Block), a traveling salesman
- Ray (Ryan Cutrona, who owns the local road house
- Charlene (Laura Estermann), a road house dancer
- Rider (Tim Jerome), an ambulance driver
- The guys in a roadhouse talk about the Bud's father dying slowly of disease, diverting a river, the roadhouse dancer.
- Ray offers a second person monologue to the dancer, sings For Once in my Life and yells at the band.
- Bud talks to Charlene: she grew up in Lords, he describes his robust father dying suddenly without warning.
- Ray and Rider play pool, compare Ray to the river.
- Bud asks Charlene to run away with him into an idyllic scene.
- Rider teaches Charlene to shoot.
- Rider sings One Note Samba.
- Charlene tries to shoot Ray.
- Bud directs a second person monologue at his father about becoming a salesman.
Please see guidelines on commentary and share your personal thoughts in this section.