|Somewhere Out There|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|David Cross, Tim Jerome, Beth Dixon, Arthur Miller, Barbara Sohmers, Mark Hammer, Carolyn Swift, Jerry Klein, Theresa Nolan, Paul Mantell, Lester Nafzger, Avery Hart, Joe Frank|
|Assorted, 1 hour|
|Preceded by:||Bible Stories|
|Followed by:||Pledge Drive Summer 1997|
Well, it's me, Joe Frank, and this is my last show here on KCRW. And what I'd like to do is to take the opportunity during this fund drive this evening to feature the work of some of the really wonderful actors who participated in creating this program over the years.
Last Show is the name of a program Joe Frank produced as part of the series Somewhere Out There.
- Joe announces that it's his last show on KCRW. (He returned in 1999 with the series The Other Side.)
- He introduces his collaborators and gives us a clip featuring each.
- David Cross as OJ Simpson's man-friend.
- Tim Jerome and Beth Dixon as a couple stranded on a raft who turn to cannibalism.
- Joe talks about Arthur Miller's on-air mime performance.
- Arthur Miller in a discussion of love; he falls for a woman dressed as a cookie and joins a troop dressed as costumed food; swollen genitals and a full body erection.
- Barbara Sohmers, Mark Hammer, Carolyn Swift in a desperate late night phone call from an ex-lover.
- Joe talks about recording Rent a Family.
- Jerry Klein and Theresa Nolan - she breaks up with him on the telephone and talks about her future.
- Tim Jerome shorts - parachuting into a convent, being assaulted by god, being propositioned by the mother superior; an elephant hunter.
- Mark Hammer, Arthur Miller, Paul Mantel, Lester Nafzger, Avery Hart in a teleconference of weapons dealers and a low level terrorist.
- Shares material with O.J. Chronicles, The, Rent A Family (Part 2), Jerry's World (Part 1), Brothers, Hawaii, Warheads.
- This program is not available at joefrank.com.
Please see guidelines on commentary and share your personal thoughts in this section.